SlimCat.org gathers the following customer details:
- Full Name
- Contact details (e.g., email address)
- Demographic details (e.g., preferences, address and postcode)
- Other details found important to customer offers and promotions
The information gathered is used to understand the preferences and needs of the buyer. This will help website to provide the buyer better service and also for the following purposes:
- Information will be used for enhancing services and products
- Record keeping for future references or promotions
- The company may send promotions through emails on new products, promos, and other details that might be interesting using the email address provided.
- Each time, the company may also use details provided for market research. The company may contact you via fax, phone, email, or snail mail. The information might also be useful for customizing the website according to your preferences.
Cookies and Security
The cookie is a small file asking permission to be placed on the hard drive of the computer. If you agree to the terms, the file will be added and the cookie analyzes traffic or helps you to know the best time to visit a website. The cookies permit applications that can respond specifically to your preferences. In turn, the web application modifies the operations according to the preferences of the customer through the information provided at the beginning of the membership. Cookies are also used to determine which pages are used. This assists the company to understand the data on the web page traffic and enhance it to accommodate customer needs. The information acquired will only be used for analyzing preferences and the details will be removed from the system. To sum it up, the cookies assists people to provide a better working website and also enables the company to monitor the web pages useful and not. The cookie does not disrupt privacy of any computer or steal private information about customers. The web browser accepts cookies automatically, but this can be customized according to your preference. Nonetheless, doing this will prevent you from acquiring the full leverage of the website.
The company is highly committed to make sure that the information is safe and secure. In order to defer any unauthorized disclosure or access, the company placed suitable electronic, managerial, or physical measures to secure information gathered online. This upholds the best interest of both the company and buyer of the products.
The website of SlimCat.org may contain links to other websites of interest. Nonetheless, following the use of these links will leave you responsible for the website. It should be noted that there is no control over the other website link. Hence, the company is not liable or accountable for the privacy and protection of any detail provided while visiting websites. These websites are also not under the privacy statement. Hence, caution should be exercised and the privacy statement applicable to the website should be regarded as another obligation or accountability.
The company does not distribute, sell, or even lease the personal information given by the customer to the third parties unless the company acquires permission or when the law requires doing so.