Norditropin is given by injection (subcutaneous) underneath the skin and is used to treat:
- Young kids not growing due to low growth hormone, or no growth hormone. Norditropin is a prescription medicinal product containing human growth hormone, the same growth hormone that the human body makes.
- Kids who don't grow up and have Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS).
- Adults not producing sufficient human growth hormones.
We all know how norditropin is a wonderful magic drug. Norditropin helps generate the natural growth hormone in humans. Are there any side effects associated with the norditropin pen? Let's go through that in depth.
It's necessary to remember Norditropin isn't for everyone. Norditropin should not be used during:
- The medical illness is caused by some types of brain or abdominal surgery, mental anguish, or breathing problems.
- Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS) infected children who is severely overweight or who has breathing problems or sleeping disorders.
- Cancer, or any other tumor.
The common NORDITROPIN side-effects include:
- Bleeding gums
- Constipation or swelling in the neck, arms, hands, knees, feet or lower legs
- Burning, soreness, pain, or tingling in all the fingers
- Coughing up the blood
- Difficulty swallowing or breathing
- Moving Difficulty
- Heightened menstrual or vaginal bleeding
- Muscle pain, or rigidity
- Stained nose
- Unable to move
- Swelling, or itchiness
Precautions and Warnings:
As you read above, norditropin has wondrous effects on the human growth hormone but has few side effects at the same time. To avoid Norditropin side-effects please consult with your doctor before injection Norditopin Nordilet.
- If you got diabetes
- If you've ever had leukemia or other brain tumors
- If you have reoccurring headaches, problems with your eyesight, stomach pain or if you vomit
- If your hormone levels are abnormal
- If you are walking with a sprained ankle or start limping during your growth hormone treatment, you can inform your doctor
- If you are 65 years or older, or have been treated with somatropin as an adult for more than 5 years, as experience is minimal
Serious Nordilet Side-effects:
The side-effects listed below are very severe and should be checked immediately with the physician when they occur:
- Hyperglycemia or kidney disease. Blood sugar controlled and monitored during Norditropin treatment.
- Skull pressure rise (intracerebral hypertension). Contact the physician if you or your child has headaches, eye issues, stomach pain.
- Your body retains far enough fluid such as swelling in your body and fingers, aches in your muscles and joints, or nerve issues causing discomfort, burning, or numbness in your head, arms, feet, and hands.
- The growth hormone drop called cortisol.
- The decline in levels of thyroid hormones.
- Children with knee and shoulders pain.
- Severe stomach discomfort and continuous discomfort.
- Fat loss and weakness of tissue in the skin area you inject.
How should I use Nordilet Norditropin?
The prescribed dosage depends on the reason the child or adult is being treated with this drug and body mass. The correct dosage of somatropin to be administered will be decided by your doctor. Nordilet Norditropin is injected subcutaneously (underneath the skin) once a day, every day at roughly the same time.
If your medicine comes with a needle, cartridge, or injection pen, use your medicine only with that device. Frequent medical tests can be needed. To help manage your condition, follow any diet plan your doctor or nutritional advisor has formulated for you.
To avoid Nordilet side-effects you must take this medicine exactly as your doctor prescribes. If you forget a dose, skip the missed dose and continue your schedule of regular dosing. Do not take a dual dosage to make up for one that you missed. When you aren't sure what to do after skipping a dose, please consult with your doctor.
How to Store Nordilet Norditropin:
Secure the medication out of children's sight and touch.
Should not use this medication after the expiry date indicated on the box. Day of expiry refers to the last day of the month.
Store unused Norditropin NordiFlex pens in a refrigerator (1C - 7C) to shield them against the light. Neither freeze nor expose it to fire.
Where to buy Nordilet Norditropin Pen?
The SlimCat pharmacy store deals with high quality A-grade drugs. You will also have the luxury to buy norditropin via Credit Card or PayPal from the SlimCat Pharmacy.
Norditropin Nordilet Injection helps in treating growth hormone deficiencies. The doctor administers it by injection into the fatty tissue just under the skin. If you have diabetes, or if you are undergoing thyroid hormone therapy, advise your doctor to prevent side effects of norditropin pens